Friday, May 28, 2010

Mustard, anyone?

In anticipation for our roadtrip, we decided that a meal out would 1) give me a break from cooking and dirty dishes before we leave, and 2) allow us to stock up on some supplies. See, with gas as pricey as it is, we plan on sandwhiching most of the way there. That means condiments. Sooo...off we went to chik-fil-a for travel size sandwhich toppings. The trip was successful. We came home with mustard and mayo AND as a bonus, we came away with disposable knives and jelly packets. SO. I packed the peanut butter, nutella, and marshmallow spread and we're ready!


I'm also testing this blogpress app on my phone, thinking I may just be able to update you via mobile device. ;)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails