Tuesday, May 25, 2010

...and they lived happily ever after

My sister has a new last name.
We were worried that rain might dampen the day, but we prayed that Eli would hold it for us, and he did. (And poured twice as much the next day!)
It was the most beautiful ceremony EVER!
I got to take my first wedding pictures and these are a few of my favorites...
My best men

My Princess (in a beautiful gown made - yes, by hand - by my mom!)

My sweet little peanut






The post-ceremony fishing :)
The beautiful bride


The little wedding party

The fab 4

...and my favorite photo of the day...

I am sooo happy that they have found such happiness together...and I'll have to share more photos later.
Hope you're enjoying Hawaii, sister & brother-in-law!!
Love you!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails