Friday, April 2, 2010

Awesome...

If you know me, you know I hate sponges. I don't hand wash dishes, even if it means doing 3 loads in the dishwasher, and I wash everything with paper towels or other disposable means.
Evan's high chair tray is too big for the dishwasher, so it is the only thing that I have to wash by hand. (Boo!) It drives me crazy, and I don't ever really feel that it's clean enough after using a wet, soapy paper towel or (gulp) a reused sponge, even if it has been sanitized (burnt) in the microwave.
But then, I came across these little gems.
They're washable.
They're soft, yet scrubby
And they can be boiled!! Woot woot!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails