Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pennies from Heaven...

...and other fun places!
Emma has been collecting pennies since she was in utero, actually, and as I clean out my car or her room, or closets, I often find misplaced pennies that take me back to our grand adventures together.
Today, when I found 4 pennies from our recent trip to the zoo, I went to put them in her book, only to find that they are overflowing and doubled-up pennies fill the spaces throughout them. I remember offering to buy her a new one in Branson, but she refused politely, adding that it had to be from Disneyland, like her other ones, or it wouldn't be the same size.
Okay. I understand. I guess I'll have to put in an order soon...
Are you wondering where they all come from? Well, to name a few...
  • Oklahoma City Zoo
  • San Francisco Zoo
  • Paramount's Great America Theme Park
  • Alcatraz
  • 49ers/Raiders
  • Disneyland
  • Pacific Park - Santa Monica Pier
  • Oklahoma City Omniplex
  • Canary Row, Monterey
  • Golden Gate Bridge
  • Santa Cruz Beach
  • The Mystery Spot, Santa Cruz
  • Winchester Mystery House
  • Happy Hollow Park & Zoo
  • Bonfante Gardens
  • Monterey Bay
  • Roaring Camp Railroad
  • Legoland
  • Virginia City, NV
  • Oklahoma Aquarium
  • Rainforest Cafe, Anaheim
  • Oakland Zoo
  • Aquarium of the Pacific, Long Beach
  • Casa Bonita, Tulsa
  • San Diego
  • Muir Woods
  • Yosemite
  • Route 66
  • San Juan Capistrano
  • Tulsa Zoo
  • Branson
  • Silver Dollar City, Branson
  • Hollwood Wax Museum
  • Butterfly Palace
  • Six Flags, TX
  • World's Largest McDonalds, Vinita OK
  • '57 Heaven
  • Bass Pro Shops, Springfield
And there are dozens more hiding in special spots around the household, all awaiting someone to find them...again.
Were you with us on one/some of these adventures? Comment on your favorite one(s)! We'd love to hear it!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Mystery Spot! Woot woot!!! I need to find those pics on my external HD and post them, ha!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails