Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I will eat them in a box, I will eat them with a fox...

I will eat green eggs & ham, Thank you, Thank you, Sam I am!
This morning was our annual breakfast at Eskimo Joe's for green eggs & ham! Daddy joined us this year for the big (green) event!
When Daddy goes, you get to see a picture of Mommy, too! ;)
My little greenie was hammin' it up for the camera!
(I know, I know, but it was funny for a second...)
Gavin joined us with his green mohawk!
The very green, very lucky, eggs.
Sweet little Emma ♥
I was snapping pictures, and Evan got tired of waiting on me, so he fed himself.
This included stabbing the biscuit. Ha ha!
Don't you just love pictures of your babies with beer paraphanalia?
Ha ha!
It was really fun. I can't believe, looking back on last year's photos, how much Evan has grown! He was barely sitting on his own, and here he is, feeding himself eggs & ham. Incredible.
Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails