Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!

I had to work that day, so as class photographer, I sent my #1 assistant to photograph the event - Emma.
She did really well...or at least it appears so... Ms. Allen may have another story... :)
Here is Gavin in his Cat-In-The-Hat hat. Both he and Emma had pink & purple stripes - their favorite colors together.
For the occasion, Ms. Allen was making them green eggs and ham.
I'm assuming that this was the eggs cooking.
Yum...I think?...
She told me that Emma insisted on taking photos of all the ingredients and supplies, just like mom.
Ha ha! It's so funny what they pick up from us.
Here comes the ham!
And lookie there! Ms. Allen matched the eggs! Only the best, I tell ya...
:)
Thank you, Emma, for doing my job so well, and thank you, Ms. Allen, for making such a fun event for the class!
Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails