Friday, February 26, 2010

I've Been Tagged!

Fun Facts About Me...


4 shows I like to watch:


1. Modern Family - probably the *funniest* show I can ever recall having seen.


2. LOST. And that's just what I'll be after this final season :(


3. Ugly Betty - You know you love laughing at stereotypes...


4. Thomas the Train - that means my little peanut is sitting in my lap, smiling up at me whenever that funny blue tank engine comes chugging by.


4 things I am passionate about:


1. My wonderful husband :)


2. My children. Their upbringing, their safety, their lives.


3. Bleach. I know, it's weird, but I love the smell of it. It just makes me feel safe from the bad ameobas...


4. My planner. Without it, I am lost, missing, or late.






4 phrases I say a lot:


1. I looove you!


2. Thank you!


3. Good job!


4. Shoes off!


(Can you tell I'm a stay at home mom??)




4 things I have learned, or am learning:


1. I am always learning about childhood development, sometimes th hard way.


2. Roadside Attractions. Yes, it's a crazy thing, but I love oddities, and I love roadtrips. It's a natural attraction.


3. Faith. That's a lesson(?) I am constantly learning. As a control freak, leaving life in His hands is a constant challenge for me, but I get better every day!


4. The difference between raising girls and boys. Oh yes. It's apples and oranges, folks.




4 places I would like to go:


1. Pompei


2. Galapogus Islands - They're dissappearing! Soon they'll be underwater and all they'll have will be my digital photos from centuries before! Ha! 


3. Harry Potter's Wizarding World


4. Heaven






4 things I did yesterday:


1. Took Ev to baby lapsit class


2. Took Em to campus to read


3. Fed the ducks at Theta Pond


4. Didn't tell my hubby how proud I was that he changed the garbage disposal out :) THANK YOU!!


4 things I am looking forward to:


1. Warm weather


2. Sister's wedding


3. Vacation


4. Rocking on my porch with my family on lazy summer mornings






4 things on my wish list:


1. Patio Furniture


2. A new stove


3. Gas money


4. A winning lottery ticket






4 people I tag:


1. Gretchen


2. Amy


3. Katrina


4. Anyone else who thinks it is fun!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails