Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

This morning (as well as the past handful of mornings) had found us with a blanket of fog covering the ground. I've always been fascinated with fog. I have no idea why. I always thought it was a bit sad that a cloud had fallen out of the sky and landed on Earth.
It's hard to tell from the photos, I guess, unless you see how it looks on a "normal" day, but it does make things beautiful. For once you can go about life seeing only what lies directly ahead.
Now for this next photo, you'll have to just take a quick glance. I promise it's worth your patience.
Sometimes Harley wishes he could snarl, but all that loose skin, you can't tell. I think this was his way of showing his anger that his food bowl was found empty on this foggy day...
Get ready now...remember..quick glance...


Grr! Hahaha!
Happy Tuesday!



Please direct all comments to the comment link on our website (http://heidicastro.blogspot.com), so we can preserve them for generations to come! :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails