Sunday, December 13, 2009

How BIG is your LITTLE pet shop?

On the 11th day of Christmas, my calendar gave to meeee...
...a snowboard for the kit & pup-eeeeeee, On the 12th day of Christmas, my calendar gave to meeeee...
...some stickers for the pet's Christmas treeeeeee,
for the 13th day of Christmas, my calendar gave to meeeeee...
...some ice skates for the little pup-eeeeeee!
And this morning, with the excitement of the newest addition to her collection (a ladybug from Grammie), the pets went on display in the "Pet Shop" - owned and managed by Emma, of course.
I'm thinking that I'll have to save this photo in my phone, so I can always check to see if she has one before buying it. Lucky for all us parents (grumble grumble), there is a CONSTANT slew of new animals, making it virtually impossible to get her duplicates.
Total count today: 90. (91 if you count the teeny tiniest pet shop penguin).
Have a wonderful Sunday - it's supposed to be above freezing!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails