Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas comes early!

Two amazing things (both on totally diffferent levels, yet both squealingly exciting!) have come to pass in the last 24 hours.
1.) My mom will be making it home for Christmas this year! Emma is really excited to see her "Grammie" again! (As are the rest of us!)
-and-
2.) I found a site www.blurb.com that can turn my blog into a book! Yes! So my dreams of printing them all off for the kids one day can actually happen now! I just need to see if it will keep my original formatting or not...OH! And it also prints all our comments, too, so if you have anything you want to say to/for the kids future readings, please visit our blog at its main site (http://heidicastro.blogspot.com/) and comment by clicking on the comment icon below each entry.
Either way, Christmas has begun here at the Castro home, and we are thrilled! We can't wait until you get here, GramE! We'll be counting down the days!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails