Thursday, November 19, 2009

TV's Inadequacy

Emma has been home all week due to being sick and tired, which has taken its toll on the usually happy-go-lucky little 6 year old we know and love.
This morning, while I was attempting to make breakfast, the kids were in the next room watching "Go, Diego! Go!" The lovable cartoon boy asked his viewers "Do YOU see the map?" and I hear a grumbly little (but LOUD) voice say "IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! GEEZ!" I couldn't help but chuckle as I rushed in, asking what had Diego done that deserved such a harsh answer. She replied that "He always asks us to find things that he already can see!"
Diego just isn't intelligent enough, I guess. Or perhaps he just needs glasses...

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails