Wednesday, October 21, 2009

{Uninvited} Halloween Guest

I found this houseguest in our HOME today! Yikes! She's a good inch & a half across, which is pretty creepy since I have no idea how a spider that big could get in...
But, I managed to catch it, and it is VERY fast, and VERY jumpy, so in the end, it ended up staying under this glass bowl awaiting John to get home.
I don't like killing anything in our house - chalk it up to some weird fear that if I go to hell, every creepy crawler I have ever squished will be waiting for me with big spiky shoes to squish me over & over again.
I know.
Don't say it.
Anyway, our first Halloween trick or treater has come & gone, and I can't say I'm disappointed :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails