Monday, October 19, 2009

Pinkalicious!

October is breast cancer awareness month, and I send out prayers & encouragement to all who seek it! In honor of the month of pink, I found this picture of Emma when she was only 6 months old amongst the files of photos on my hard drive. The first minute she was born, the nurses put a pink bow in her hair, and she has been dressing in the pinkalicious color ever since. When I took this photo, I hadn't a thought in my mind that one day, this tiny little perfect being may one day deal with this terrible sickness. None of us do. I thank God every day for the health of our children & family.
Awareness is a huge part of the fight!





Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! I love the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is just too cute!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and she sure is pinkalocious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is too cute! love this picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! A photo that truly makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her shades! And that crochet top too!

    If you have time, I hope you can also check my entry.

    http://hunnynicquee.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-faces-pink.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to giggle when the photo opened! GREAT entry!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails