Friday, October 2, 2009

14 Months Young :)

Evan had his 14 month old well-check yesterday. (Well, it's supposed to be a 15 month check, but they mis-appointed me!)
He is 33 inches tall, which puts him above 95% of the kids his age. He weighed in at 24lbs 6 oz, which is less than last time, but he hadn't been eating well with the cold he had :( That put him at around 60% of his peers. The bottom line: Once again, he is tall, lean, dark, and handsome!
That's my boy!
To celebrate the nice cool weather this morning, Evan & I went out for a walk around the gardens. Some of my favorite shots from today:







This one is my absolute favorite! Peek-A-Boo!
Evan and Shlumpy Frog II
No kidding! He really got that close!


A close second on the blue ribbon of the day...


Enjoy your day!
It's F R I D A Y!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails