Monday, September 14, 2009

Good morning! The fall weather has returned (yay!), and it feels so nice! The current temperature is 66 degrees outside. Finally, I get to open my windows again!
UNfortunately, it seems that when my windows open, it signals our usually-quiet neighborhood street to become LOUD!
Right at morning naptime, the workers across the street decided to start cutting tile outside across from Evan's window (which is closed, but it's still REALLY loud). The dogs on both sides of us decided to start yelling at each other, and a HUGE semi truck tanker thing decided to cruise our street back & forth a few times. SO, for nap time, here's my sleeping child...:)


Well, what else can I say?
Happy Monday! :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails