Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Welcome, August!

This past weekend, we drove up to Bartlesville, OK for John's cousin's wedding. A bunch of his extended family flew out from California and Virginia for the event.

Evan was pooped after the drive! Here he is in our hotel room!

And, of course, the princess - looking beautiful as always.

Emma & her cousin, Brite. (Sorry, I didn't rotate it before I uploaded!!)

This is Aunt Beth and her son (John's newest cousin), Jesse. He was born in October. I have no idea why I look so...weird.

Brite (John's Brother in-law) with his baby, Melia; Jesse (John's uncle) and baby Jesse; Jesse (John's Gpa); and John & Evan :)

The next morning, we went to John's parents house for a short visit. Evan got his birthday gift. "Tada" was helping open it.
4 Generations. 4 Handsome men. (And a beautiful little girl!)

Evan's birthday gift from the grandparents - Diego!

I loved this picture. :)

Emma helping "Abuela" in the kitchen.

This was a picture of a church we passed on our way back to Stillwater.

I thought it was neat (and strange) to see a lighthouse in the middle of Oklahoma's plains.
Later that night, my friend Anitra & I attended OSU's "Football 101" for women. Here we are, getting ready to run on to the field like the players do.Yesterday, Evan tried out a new toy...
...his zebra toy from Aunt Manda.
Taking a bubbly bath with his new Diego toy!
Emma is attending a camp in the mornings this week at a local gym. They're doing water play, which Em is loving, so she gets to wear her swimsuit every day!
Next week is the last week before school starts, so Emma & I will be spending some quality time together. I was researching some interesting places to see close to home that we may visit. We'll see!
Countdown to Niecey's visit: 10 days


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails