Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Meeting Ms. Allen!

Last night was "Meet Your Teacher night" at Emma's school, Sangre Ridge Elementary. She was very excited to meet her 1st Grade teacher, Ms. Allen!




This is Emma by her classroom door!
She found her cubby! (And was excited that her name was on my favorite animal - a frog!




Her table is shared with 3 other kids - one of them is Gavin! Yay! (We'll see how long that lasts!)




Ms. Allen wrote the kids a welcome note! Here are Gavin & Emma by the easel!




The birthday list for February! See anyone you know??




And, finally, a photo with Gavin & her new teacher, Ms. Allen! She's been great already! I've gotten a couple emails about the class calendar and reminders, which is awesome, since that's the best way to get a hold of me besides texts! ;) I know we'll all love her!


This year, I will be the "Classroom Photographer" for the yearbook. Yay! I can't wait to start snapping photos of the class!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Ms. Allen seems very organized, which is important for communication. How fun it all looks. Makes me want to go back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blogs, I have been getting to know Emma better by reading many of them. I don't think I am organized though, it must be an illusion.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails