Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of First Grade!

Hooray! Hooray! Today's the day! Emma is starting first grade!

Emma looking pretty pleased at the outfit that she picked out ;)


Emma's biggest fans :)



...and her other biggest fan, Niecey!


On the Other Side of the Door

I can be a different me,

As smart and as brave and as funny or strong As a person could want to be.

There's nothing too hard for me to do,There's no place I can't explore

Because everything can happen

On the other side of the door.

On the other side of the door

I don't have to go alone.

If you come, too, we can sail tall ships And fly where the wind has flown.

And wherever we go, it is almost sure We'll find what we're looking for

Because everything can happen

On the other side of the door.

-Jeff Moss

Once I got there, it was funny because my friend, Anitra & I were wearing the same shirt! AND our babies were both wearing Paul Frank tees! So funny!
Here is a comparison of Emma's first day of schools from pre-K to 1st!


~Backpacks~


New outfits!

Look at her grow!
And before...

Her first day of 3-year old preschool at Challenger School. What a cutie!

2 Year Old Preschool (with friend, Cara)

...and her 1 year old preschool! (With bun-bun and her Wiggles backpack)

Happy First Day of School, Emma!
We love you!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails