Monday, July 6, 2009

Bicycle Safety & Home Security...in one

All you other minivan moms out there know that a van turns into a toybox, trashbin, and refridgerator in a matter of one, ten minute drive to the store & back. Mine happens in a matter of seconds. So, usually, Im out there in the evenings, toting a laundry basket out to the garage to collect all the treasures the van had accumulated during the day. This morning I went out to get the basket so I could collect laundry, but when I lifted it up, it was stuck. Here is what I found: Emma was making sure no one stole her bike out of the garage! I guess that's as good an excuse as any to put off laundry until later!
I love you, Emma!
You make me laugh with all the cute & funny little things you add to my life.
Comments? Add them HERE.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails