Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer Fun In (and out) of the Sun!

First off, remember the Wonder Wheel-A-Thon we went to in May? Well, here is the photo from their website they sent - recognize the family in the top right? ;) You can see the slide show by clicking here . Today is Emma's last day of Girl Scout camp. Wednesday I went with her for a couple hours and got a few pictures of her adventures.
Happy Campers Emma & Morgan
On a hunt for rolly pollies
Their troop (the Red Rubies) got to do the opening ceremonies this day. Here they are with the flag!
Painting her "pet rock". These always reminded me of my aunt Jeanine. I think she made them when I was very young.
Her curly-haired little rock :)
Water break! (Well, it WAS over 100 degrees every day this week!)
Emma & her favorite troop helper.

Today was a special day for Evan! I took him to Youth Fitness Zone (where Emma took gymnastics) for a play day. Since he's now a crawler, I figured he might have some fun! And I was right!

Evan's first day at gym!
He liked these colorful balls!
He crawled up and down this "hill" all by himself! I was so proud! :)
Riding the airplane (turbulence reenacted by Joey)
Today they issued a heat advisory until tomorrow evening. Yuck. Poor Emma has her last tee-ball game tomorrow morning at 10! She will be glad when her swim lessons start, so she can be in the water! :)
June is coming to an end - can you believe it?? Evan will be 11 months Sunday, and his 1st birthday is just 30 short days after that! Time flies!
Please keep the children of Michael Jackson in your prayers, as life for them will be astonishlingly different from now on. It is always hard to watch children grow without their parent, as children still have unconditional love for them, no matter the good or bad, strange or different the parent may be. And he loved them, just as you & I love our little blessings.
Also keep my friend in your prayers. She is due any day with her little boy and on bedrest until then! Safe arrival to you, little JF!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails