Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sea Monkeys & Mermaids...

...aren't the only water creatures around these days! I had 3 lovely little swimmers in my pool ALL DAY today! Emma had her friends Lauren & Emma Li over for fun in the sun! Between the park, lunch, doctor visits, and haircuts, they were in the water swimming! I gave them the camera and here's what I got back...I took this one before handing it over :)
Emma in her itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini
A toothless Emma Li!
Emma again looking particularly mermaidish :)and, Lauren, who I was surprised to have a shot of, since it seemed as though she was holding tight the title of photographer :)
Good times for the friends!
Countdown to Branson... 2 days!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails