Thursday, May 28, 2009

10 Months & 2 Teeth :D

Still got just 2 teeth!!

Today marks 10 months since baby Evan has blessed us all with his birth! And I cannot even begin to describe how truly blessed I feel. I never knew I would love to see his cute pouty face crying, or fake cries. I never knew how he would snuggle just right, like a puzzle piece, in my neck when he was tired. I never thought that I would be singing songs about poo again or making bottles at 2am, but I love it. I love the ups and downs, the hard & the easy. It all means he's here with us, one more day, hour, minute, second. I love this little boy more than I ever thought I could. We all do.
Today we went for his 9 month checkup - even though its a month late...
He weighed in at 21 pounds, 10 ounces with just a diaper on. That ranks him at about 60% compared to his peers. He stands (kinda) at 30 inches tall, which is at about 80%. In case anyone is planning on buying him a custom fitted hat, his head measures 18 3/4 inches around, and had one (Hib) vaccine. His new found crawling talent has reaked havoc on our photography shoots. He has absolutely no intrest in sitting still, so this was as good as it gets! He's so funny.
Gotta love that smile!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails