Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Haircut!

Today, Evan got his first haircut! It was growing down over his ears, and I just couldn't let it go much longer! (I was aiming for a year!) Little did I know just how much that little bit of hair would change his whole look! Such a big boy!


The stylist that cut Evan's hair has been my own stylist since I graduated high school. He also did Emma's 1st haircut over 5 years ago! It's always amazing how quickly time flies with these two!
Through the entire cut, Evan was quiet and still - perfect, as usual! In fact, I think he really enjoyed it!
p.s. Evan turned 9 months old yesterday! Updates will be posted tomorrow!! :)
Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails