Monday, January 19, 2009

Mmmmm...Coooookies!! (<---- Say in Homer Simpson Voice)

Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day!!! The kids are all out of school, so Emma & her friend are here, playing with My Little Ponies. :) So cute to see my childhood toys coming back again! (Although it makes me feel super old!!)

Anyway, here is the list of cookies for this year's sales. http://www.girlscoutcookies.org/meet_cookies.asp
She is selling all EXCEPT the Daisy Go Rounds, Thank Yous, and Lemonades. The new Dulche de Leche is one we got to sample, and I wasn't too sure about it, being as I'm not a big carmel fan, but it was YUMMY!!! I definately bought some of them! But still, Thin Mints always have my vote :)

Emma has already sold 31 boxes! Yay! The largest amount from Auntie Pickle's boyfriend, Levi. He's a Cookie Monster!!

Yesterday after church was really nice out, so we took the kids to snap some photos. Here are a few cute ones:
















Anyway, we are off to take some more pictures and play at the park! Tonight is day one of my camera class, so we'll see if there's any improvement in my pictures next week! :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails