Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Yummy!

Evan had his 4 month appointment today - I KNOW!!! 4 Months already!!! - and he did really well. He is 15 pounds, 10 ounces and 26 inches tall. He averaged an inch a month! His eyes are a hazel color, and his hair is getting longer. He is still smiling all the time - even after his vaccinations, and has slept 2 nights in a row now for about 7 hours! Woo hoo! Too bad my mind is already trained to wake up every few hours, so I sit there bored wondering the meanings of life for half the night...


Anyway, the doctor said Evan could have cereal now, so I got some and waited for tonight so we could all watch the big event!


He thought it was a little strange, but with all the foods Papa had been sneaking him, I think it was old hat, since very little came back out. He was a good eater. Out of the 3 tbsp of cereal, he probably had 2.


Tonight was Visitor Day at Emma's dance studio. Parents get to have a "sneak peek" of their routines and order their costumes - which are pretty cute. Her ballet costume is sparkly & pink, and her jazz is pink with polka dots. She did really well. The memory card wasn't in the camera, so I had to take pics with my phone, which is why they're a little un-perfect. :)




Remember that speeding ticket I got on homecoming weekend? Well, tomorrow is my court date for it. I'm hoping to set up a payment plan (a ticket on layaway, as Nicole says) so that John will stop calling me the Grinch. (I stole Christmas by wasting all our present money on that). Boo. Sorry kids. :(


John's big excitement came Saturday when ESPN came to campus for their college gameday live! show. We bundled up the kids and headed down there at 9am. The crowd was already really thick with people that stayed overnight there, but we found a spot and watched. Tonight we went back over the footage and saw a shoulder and cheek of Emma for about .2 seconds. John was really proud. Ha ha :) Here are some photos from that day!












Anyway, we will write again soon!
:) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails