Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Couple Firsts!



Well, Emma finally got to leave the nest for a night! She stayed over at her friend's hosue and actually did well! We stayed over there with her until about midnight, and then she fell asleep about 15 minutes after we left. I, on the other hand, was up and down all night thinking I heard her crying and stuff. Ha ha! The poor bubble child parenting has affected me!!
Anyway, she came home this morning and took a nice nap, and should be rested up for church tomorrow...and a birthday party...and, well, I guess she can never be too rested. :(
Lauren's mom (who, by the way, has the camera I want really bad...) took a couple pictures of the big event, so I'll share them when they come!


In other news, Evan had his first shopping cart-minus-car-seat ride. My sister & I took him to Toys R Us, and let him try it out. Although he got tired of holding that big ol' head up, he was a really good sport, and liked the change of view. (Or maybe just all the colorful toys surounding him!) He is such a big boy already!!

Evan's 1st Cart Ride!


Chilling out in my p.j.'s :)

A Christmas cutie pie!

As for me and my cheeks, they have gotten back to pretty much regular size, but I have bruises on my lower jaws :( Now everyone will think John beats me! Haha! Poor guy. I can eat food now, but the catch is that I have to be able to fit it into my mouth, which only opens about an inch. I was compressing my cheeseburger last night just to fit it inside! But it was yummy!!

John is feeling better after a 24 hour bug he got Thursday. My uncle sent him a Christmas CD with Metallica songs that's he's become very attatched to, and has spent much of the evening copying it to his phone. Boys & their toys :)

Anyway, have a great weekend!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails