Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tummy Troubles :(

Happy Hump Day! Or is it.... ;)




I got an email from EMma's teacher that she wasn't feeling well, so it was up to me if I wanted her to get picked up or not. Since her friend got a stomach bug yesterday and went home, I decide I'd better go get Emma from school. Now she's lying down holding her tummy, a big ice cream bucket by her side "just in case". Poor kid.




AND I think baby Evan is sick, too. He's been really stuffed up and a little crabbier than normal. This morning I also stepped on a nice pile of furball, so apparently our step-cat isn't feeling so well, either! So, hopefully, we'll all get sick and well all before Thanksgiving!!









Today was my last class of my Sign & Sing B class. I graduated 3 children who have completed both A & B, and are now signing SEVERAL words, even at the young age of 9 months! So impressive! I can't wait to see my next group graduate!









My last class of Sign & Sing A is the second week of December, and then I'll be off for the rest of the month. Yay! But somewhere in there, I'll have to get my wisdom teeth out :( Yuk. I'm also starting to work on the curriculum & schedule for summer camps this summer. Hopefully, Emma & Evan won't mind Kindermusik-ing throughout the summer!









Last night was John's Metallica concert. He had a lot of fun. I hope he didn't fall asleep today at the big meeting, because he didn't get home until after 1am and wakes up at 5! He & his friend, who stayed here also, looked pretty ragged this morning, but who am I to judge, as I've looked pretty ragged for months now?!









Well, I'm going to sneak out and try to hang a few more light strands while the kiddos are sleeping. Have a great rest of the week!






My cute little warm snuggly bug!
I tried to swing Evan outside today to cheer him up, but it only seemed to work half way :(
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails