Tuesday, November 11, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...

...or maybe a bottom one! Emma lost her first tooth last night. Well, I guess she didn't "lose" it, but it was loose and Emma wanted to join the "Lost Tooth Club" at school, so she asked Papa to pull it out, and he did!



Toothless Grogin!





She left it under her pillow in a tooth chest that her dentist gave her last week.


Cute little baby tooth :)


The tooth fairy gave her a dollar bill and a gold dollar. She was sooooooo excited!

Waking up to see what she brought!


Evan is growing up, too! He pulled his pacifier in and out of his mouth twice on his own, and he is lifting his head up when he's on his tummy. He's starting to want to eat more than his little 4 ounce bottles, even though I am in denial that my baby is growing up, so I just make another one :)


Little recliner potato already!








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails