Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Good Night

Last night I woke up at around 2:15 because Calypso was once again asleep on my head, and I think I breathed in too much fur. ANYway, I realized that Evan would be up in a few minutes to eat, so I planned on waiting. I turned on the TV, but there was nothing on (although now I really want to buy the amazing sealing lids! Ooooh). At about 3, i started getting worrried. He's pretty much like clockwork at night, and he missed his 2:35 feeding! I guess I stressed out enough about it that I passed out and woke up again at 4, and he was just starting to move around for his next feeding, like clockwork. SO, either I can't remember feeding him, OR he slept through the night! Which is awesome, but a little sad. I really love our quiet times together at night :(

Either way, he's growing up so big :(

I actually made it to Emma's open house last night. I had about 10 minutes before they shut the school down, so I ran in and looked at all her work. She wants to be a teacher when she grows up. That's a change from last year, when she wanted to be a power ranger :) I am slowly going through all my teaching stuff and sending it over to her teacher. This is her first year, and I know how that is when you have nothing to start with! :( Plus, it's clearing out garage space! Yay!

Well, I didn't take any pictures today except of the kids at work, but I found an interesting thing going on on my front porch:

It was rather strange...
Goodnight! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails