Saturday, July 19, 2008

Karaoke!!!

This morning was the kid's canival at Eskimo Joe's. It was a water carnival, with lots of big water slides & inflatables and games. They also had karaoke, which Emma decided to do! First, she sang "Bop to the Top" (from High School Musical, of course), and then "Mississippi Queen" (from Rockband). Unfortunately, she didn't show her normal crazy singing, but it was cute nonetheless! This website wouldn't let me post such a big file, so I had to youtube it. To keep it private, i could only enter 25 email addresses, so if you can't view it, let me know, and I'll try to see if I can get you on there! :)

Coming down the big water slide!


Bowling!


Emma with Eskimo Joe & Buffy :)







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails