Friday, July 11, 2008

Have a great weekend!


I finally scanned the ultrasounds from Wednesday - here are 2 of them! This one is his face (turned sideways). He, as usual, has his arm over his face on one side.

Here is a picture of his hand pushing away the ultrasound monitor! Haha! I guess that's what happens when your kid is photographed so much! Yesterday, Emma got to go with Papa to pick up fish from a fish truck at the mill. She had a lot of fun, and the fish men gave her some dead minnows for her turtle. Now she says that's what she wants to do when she grows up - drive a fish truck. I hope that changes before her "What I want to be when I grow up" essay. Hee hee.
This weekend (hopefully) will be pretty relaxing. Emma had a VERY specific shoe she wanted for her school shoes this year, and we finally found them today (I was beginning to wonder if they existed), so I think most of her school shopping is done.
Anyway, we wish you all a wonderful weekend!
:) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails