Wednesday, July 23, 2008

5 More days! :)

Happy hump day! Hope this finds you well! We are less than a week away from Evan's arrival! Can you believe it?! Yesterday's doctor appointment concluded that I am already 2 1/2 cm dilated, so it shouldn't be a long wait!

This morning I did my first interview for a teacher for Kindermusik. Luckily, she was awesome, and I don't think I'll have to interview any more. Yay! So, Kindermusik will start classes the 3rd week in August, and I will wait until September when things around here get a little less chaotic!

Emma has started a countadown chain. She has Evan's birthday, Hannah Montana/Miley Cirus 3D on TV, and the first day of school all on the chain, which she cuts a link off of once a day. How exciting! The countdown has begun!

Anyway, no picture today :( Sorry! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails