Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Home again!

Well, for everyone that didn't know, we were in the hospital all morning & night yesterday. BUT, we're home today! They couldn't find anything that caused the bleeding, or even where the blood was coming from, but Evan looks great and we'll just have to be monitoring him really close for awhile (although they already have been)! I am on pretty strict bedrest through the weekend, but I got special permission to go sit on the couch (and that's IT!) for my first ever baby shower! (I was NOT about to miss this one, too!!) Sooo...if I don't email you back or return calls immediately, you know it's because I am busy getting bedsores incubating my little egg. :)



Anyway, here is a picture of Emma at a birthday party this weekend at the bowling alley. Her friend, Eli turned 5. Happy Birthday!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails