Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Sunday!

I hope this finds everyone doing well! We are enjoying a VERY rare free day to relax! :) Still in our pajamas at 11:30! Yay!

Yesterday was full of great events. John's parents came to visit and brought Emma's cousins down to play while his mom & I along with my sister & mom went to the baby shower...which was AWESOME! I can't believe I have missed out on such fun with my past babies! I have come to realize what great friends & family I have surrounding me. At this point in my life, I don't think there's anything I lack or long for. I have a wonderful, fulfilling life. :)

I am waiting on pictures from a couple friends, but then I can share all the fun! It made us all a lot more excited for the arrival of Evan! Only 1 month to go!!!

Here's one picture of us all..although Amy is hiding & Susan (one of the hostesses) is blocked way in the back! :( The other hostess, Jessica, is next to me in white)


Emma had her last tee-ball game yesterday as well. She got her team pictures, and I will post them for you to enjoy!








The Red Dragons





Emma!

Well, we're off to do nothing! Have a great weekend! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from you! Just remember these are for the einsteins' blog books, so keep it rated G :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails